Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Arbonne Phytosport After Workout. BCAAs to help recovery.

After workout BCAA supplements, do you really need them? 
I didn't think so, for a really long time.  

During heavy exercise, muscles get small tears where growth happens.  These tears give us 
the pain and soreness following our workouts. 

BCAA (Branched chain amino acids) supplements are designed to support muscle 
repair, help build lean muscle tissue and support recovery. They are formulated to absorb 
into the muscle tissue and metabolize quickly.  

If you've ever done a "leg day" workout, then you know the ridicules pain that incurs afterward. I
have been having a particularly hard time with soreness and muscle pain following heavy squats and dead lifts recently. So I bit the bullet and got a BCAA suppliment.  

Arbonne International is a line of all natural vegan and gluten free products.  They recently 
launched their line called Phytosport which carries a pre-workout, electrolyte replacement 
and post workout supplements. 



Arbonne After Workout claims makes all of the typical claims of similar products (recovery and repair, less pain).  However I see one big difference.
No harmful chemicals. 

Honestly, I expected to not notice much of a difference.  I waited until a day I knew was going to kill me, a day that would leave my boyfriend carrying me up the stairs. 
And, I only took 1/2 of a serving, 

I felt a fraction of the pain I normally do and felt loads better the next day at the gym.  Also flavor wise, Triple Berry, tasted just like a mild fruit flavor, and I mixed it right in with my protein shake with no texture change.  

This will be a staple in my workout routine from now on and I definitely will be able to get much more out of my workouts with less pain.  



No comments:

Post a Comment