Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Graze snackbox!

I've tried subscription boxes before.  Ipsy and Scentbird were okay, neither seemed to be worth the money after a few months.  My boyfriend and I do use Dollar Shave Club, which we like a lot.  

But then I got a coupon for a free taster box with Graze and decided to give it a try.  


How Graze works is, you create a quick account (with a credit card) and then you are presented with all of the snack options.  You then go through them and either opt in or out of each snack.  You have the ability to check the nutrition and ingredients before opting into each snack.  If you do choose to opt out of any snack, they ensure you that your boxes will never contain those snacks.

Graze first put together my tasting box which contained 4 snacks and was of course free.  I was scheduled to receive that box the week of Oct 12th.  It ended up being a week late and showing up today along with the 8 snack box.  That actually annoyed me, but oh well. 
They put you automatically on a weekly box subscription for their regular size box.  The regular box contains 8 snacks and is $11.99 per box.  


One nice option is the ability to make them bi weekly, so you don't feel like your spending too much each month on snacks.  

Graze had a ton of different options for snacks.  I received:
Snack Box:
Kettle Kern Pops (weird popcorn like stuff)
Active Nutrient Blend (yummy nuts)
Cocoa Cookie Dippers with Cherry Compote
Garden of England (dried fruit)
Regular Box:
Peachy Orchard (dried fruit)
Hot Pepper Jam with Multi Grain Crackers
Everything Bagel Sticks
Zesty Chili Lime Cashews
Three Seed Protein Flapjacks (crunchy bars)
Honey Drizzled Cashews
Herby Bread Basket (mini breadsticks, oregano crackers and garlic crostini)
Honeycomb Crunch (nuts, raisins and chocolate covered honeycombs) 


They definitely aren't very large snacks, they are meant to be about 150-200 calories.  But the convenience factor is undeniable.  

Overall, I really like the idea and all the snacks I received.  Maybe a bit more expensive than making the snacks myself, but its fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment